Information clause on the processing of personal data
In accordance with Art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119 of 04.05.2016, page 1), hereinafter the “GDPR,” I inform that:
- the data controller of your personal data is GTL-SERVICE Sp. z o.o., ul. Wolności 90, 42-625 Pyrzowice
- the Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data: not applicable, contact: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill the agreement pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1(b) of the GDPR
- the recipient of your personal data will be authorized GTL-SERVICE sp. z o.o. employees, persons or entities to whom documentation from the proceeding will be made available
- Your personal data will be kept in accordance with the Minister of Culture and National Heritage’s Ordinance of 20 October 2015 on the classification and qualification of documents, transfer of archival materials to state archives and disposal of non-backup documentation (Rozporządzenie Ministra Kultury i Dziedzictwa Narodowego z dn. 20 października 2015 roku w sprawie klasyfikowania i kwalifikowania dokumentacji, przekazywania materiałów archiwalnych do archiwów państwowych i brakowania dokumentacji niearchiwalnej). Journal of Laws, item 1743 for 25 years of archiving of the agreement
- your obligation to provide personal data directly regarding you was a requirement specified in offer documentation/commission/order related to the participation in the public procurement procedure; failure to provide specific data would result in the inability to conclude the agreement
- pursuant to art. 22 GDPR, decisions in relation to your personal data will not be made in an automated process
- pursuant to art. 15 GDPR, the right to access personal data concerning you
pursuant to art. 15 GDPR, the right to access personal data concerning you.
Explanation: exercising the right to correct shall not result in a change of the outcome of a procurement procedure or a change in the provisions of the signed agreement
- pursuant to art. 18 GDPR, the right to request the data controller to limit the processing of personal data, subject to provisions referred to in art. 18 (2) GDPR
- the right to make a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates GDPR regulations
- pursuant to art. 17 GDPR, the right to remove personal data
- the right to transmit personal data, as specified in art. 20 GDPR
- pursuant to art. 21 GDPR, the right to object to the processing of personal data.
GTL-SERVICE sp. z o.o. has an information obligation to counterparties who are natural persons, and natural persons who operate a sole proprietorship, and:
- representative of the contractor who is a natural person (eg. personal data included in the letter of attorney)
- natural person referred to prepare and carry out the procurement procedure.
The contractor is obliged to ensure the legality of the processing of data provided by him, i.e. to obtain consents for processing if they are required, and to comply with the obligations arising from the the protection of personal data provisions. These obligations include, among others, obligations under the GDPR, in particular the information obligation mentioned in art. 13 GDPR towards natural persons to whom the personal data relate and from whom the contractor has directly obtained the data. In addition, the contractor will have to fulfill the information obligation under art. 14 GDPR for natural persons whose data is forwarded to the ordering party and whose data it has indirectly acquired, unless at least one of the inclusions referred to in art. 14 (5) GDPR.